When using the Internet it is vital that everyone is aware of the risks when accessing the internet.
St Columba's Internet Safety Policy
These risks include
- the threat of viruses being downloaded onto a home system
- coming into contact with inappropriate websites
- coming into contact with inappropriate people
- your identity being stolen by criminals
- cyber bullying where the internet is used to send text or images designed to hurt or embarrass another person.
Visit Byron Review for more information.
Children's Activities on Internet Safety
It is important to stay safe on the Internet.
Click on the link
Advice for parents on cyberbullying.
Learning disabilities, autism and internet safety.
Have a look at the activities and play some of the
games on the following websites. They will help you to learn about how you can stay safe online!